Beginning May 7, I'll host a 4 week focus on Colossians. You may wish to join the email group for this experience and as a special offer, there will be NO CHARGE for the Colossians email experience.

Simply email me by May 4 to indicate your interest! Each Monday for four weeks you'll receive a study sheet and group questions to answer via "reply to all."

Looking ahead, I plan to lead an email group through my new book, Organizing from the Heart: Change Your Mindset, Conquer Your Challenges. Details on the book below.





New Book! I'm delighted to announce that my new book, co-authored with Stephanie Baker and Karina Whisnant, is now available!

Organizing from the Heart: Change Your Mindset, Conquer Your Challenges is availabe as an ebook from Amazon or a downloadable PDF via HOPE Unlimited. Ebooks are $5.99 and the PDF is $4.99. This book was written in a way that includes teaching, personal study questions, small group discussion, tips and even a fiction story. It's designed to appeal to readers of all styles! 

Visit this link to get your copy!

Print This
|
0 Responses