Hello subscribers and blog followers...

This blog has been on a sabbatical and I wanted to let you know a few things.

You can now find this blog using www.breaktimebiblestudy.com.

I expect that over the next few weeks, this blog will contain a potpourri of Bible study topics. There isn't a current Break Time Bible study going by email, so instead I'll be sharing some thoughts and posts of what God has been showing me. Typically these will still post on Mondays, with plans to have the first post appear next week.

I do have one formal Bible study setting in which I will be facilitating/teaching and for it, there will be a series on law and justice in the Bible. This group will meet about once a month so I will share some content the Monday after we meet. I have a soft spot for law enforcement and those who work in related fields, so will be sharing some Scriptures that will hopefully encourage them and also remind us to be supportive and prayerful.

I hope your new year is off to a great start! Print This
|
0 Responses