Wow. I just looked back and saw I started this blog back in October, 2005. I can't quite believe it's into its seventh year now. Thanks to all  my readers.

I've been giving some thought to my life recently and many of you know my word for 2013 is Margin. Recently the Lord impressed upon me my tendency to view much of life through the lens of sharing with others, which these days is easy to do through status updates, Tweets, and blog posts. While there isn't anything necessarily wrong with encouraging and inspiring others, it's easy for me to miss simply relating with God and doing life with Him for its own sake. It's easy to get detached and consider what I'm learning mostly through what I can produce out of it for others.

So I feel led to take an extended sabbatical from this blog, while also remaining an encouragement. So for the next several months, this blog will have regular posts, but they will be pulled from our archives or we may use a guest blogger here and there. I believe there are helpful things from our past posts that would be worth sharing again. At the same time, this will give me opportunity to step back from generating immediate new content for this site.

I will still be actively involved in the blog that accompanies our book Organizing From the Heart as well as on social media (visit BethBeutler.com to connect on any channel you wish.)

Thank you dear readers for your interest and support!



Print This
|
0 Responses